Sunday, July 24, 2011

Winnie The Pooh



Cute, Funny, Charming, Enlightening, Heartwarming....need I say more?
Of course, this movie entails the adventures of everybody's favorite bear and all his animal friends, and their human owner, Christopher Robin.
This movie was just so cute and adorable; I laughed so hard until my makeup was smeared across my face and my jaws hurt from smiling so widely.

I feel this movie is suited for all age groups-obviously little kids will love this movie, but one thing that surprised me about this movie is that the humor in this film was not sappy or cheesy at all. It was down right hilarious and I found myself on several occasions gasping for air. Then again, I laugh at anything pretty much, but you get the point. I went with my Sunday School class and we are all big Winnie The Pooh fans, and people at the movie basically consisted of High Schoolers and adults, with a few little kids, too. So, don't feel like one can be too old to go see a Winnie The Pooh film; I am actually attempting to convince my 14 year old brother and 9 year old cousin to go see it, and I think they really want to go see it, but they fear their masculinity is at stake if they are caught at this film.
OMG-Go watch this funny movie and enjoy yourself.

The plot was very easy to follow, and the film possessed a very good story line that was, once again, too cute and entrancing. The movie actually had a moral to it, and I just credit Disney for this wonderful adaption of Winnie the Pooh.
People who grew up loving Winnie The Pooh, such as me, will absolutely love this movie and should not be disappointed in the slightest.

That's really all I can say. Just a fantastic movie about the world famous bear and the "rumbly in his tumbly". I recommend this movie to anybody, and I am sure that no one can't possibly not laugh and find this film extremely heartwarming. I am a big kid at heart, so you can only imagine how loud my laughter was in the small theatre. GO SEE WINNIE THE POOH!!!!

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment